Saturday, November 20, 2010

Tight & Bright

On Friday evening, my very brave, creative and hilarious Youth girls got together to get dressed up in our brightest neon tights, dresses, wigs, etc. and go out to take some funny pictures and spend some time together over appies and pizza at East Side Mario's. We got a lot of stares...And these pictures will explain why we got those stares.

Oh yes, baby, that is a chicken hat on my head ^          

 We invaded the Centenoka Mall....



And these are some pleasant pictures of us at East Side...Being dorks.



I am so blessed to have such awesome girls that are apart of the Youth Goup. They are quick to bring their friends out to events, quick to help me with anything I need and quick to being loving and patient with their girl friends!

It was most defiantely a success Girls Night and I can't wait to do it again! ...But maybe less bright...My eyes still hurt...

No comments:

Post a Comment