Friday, November 12, 2010

Picture Perfect

Yesterday I got my boys all handsomed-up in their best "Christmas" style attire and we headed to McGuire Lake to take some pictures for the Christmas card that we'll be sending out to friends and family this year.

One of my bestest friends ever, Blair, is the perfect example of the I-May-Not-Be-A-Professional-Photographer-But-You'd-Never-Know-Because-My-Pictures-Are-So-Great person. She was willing to put up with a hyper puppy, a crying baby, a perfectionist me and a goofy Craig for a little bit in the afternoon, and I can't thank her enough for that!

Even though it's November, there is absolutely no snow on the ground! Which is weird for us BCer's! We keep hearing all this chatter on the news about having the largest amount of snow this winter than ever before? I'm not so sure I can believe it!

Here are some sneak peak's of the pictures that were taken (just some silly ones). I won't show you the final 3 that were chosen to grace the cover of the Christmas card, you'll have to wait to see those in a couple of weeks when you get a card in the mail!




Haha! I can't get over how disturbingly funny that face is...




We had a great time taking these pictures, and all my boys behaved! I'll admit I was nervous on the car ride over...You would be too if you lived on this funny farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment