Friday, November 12, 2010

4 months already?

I haven't posted anything about my little Sam in a while, which is funny because he is the reason I started a blog! To keep friends and family updated...Oops! I got a little carried away with other things I guess.

Sam turned 4 months old on Monday the 8th.

How crazy! It really has gone by fast...Maybe not the nights where he's been screaming bloody murder, or the times when he just won't stop fussing because of his colic, but all in all it does seem like we brought him home from the hospital just yesterday. Soon he'll be all grown up and moving out (is it ok that I'm a little excited for that? Just a little...)!

Here's a little collage I made of Sam. I took all of these pictures this morning so he is still fresh in his 4th month of life. I think he's so handsome. Actually, I know he's so handsome. My little charmer.


No comments:

Post a Comment