Friday, November 26, 2010

Brothers

Craig and I always talk about how Sam & Hogan are going to be the best of buddies...But we never expected their brotherhood to blossom this early!

Sam can't sit up on his own yet, but he perches himself on my lap or the couch or wherever Hogan is, reaches his hands out towards him and starts petting his fur, letting Hogan lick his fingers and the barf off of his chin (that part is really gross, but I let it slide. It saves me cleaning a million wash cloths...)! 

So I set them up for pictures. These aren't natural by any means, in real life it's way cuter. But by these pictures you get the idea.

 Sam had his hand wrapped around Hogan's leg before the picture took!



"Hey! Where are you going man?"- Sam


The infamous puppy kisses!


   Just chillin'


A boy and his dog. Nothing is as sweet. It's just as they say: Worms and snails and puppy dog tails - that's what little boys are made of! 

It's so wonderful that Hogan just turned 1 year old; meaning these boys will be together for a long time, Lord willing! I like this picture, and although the dog in the picture is a shepherd I like to imagine it's Sam & his pooch.

 Man's Best Friend

 

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture where Hogan is licking Sam!! Too cute, they're going to be such good friends!

    ReplyDelete