Friday, December 10, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

It's almost here! It's almost here! 

I've been slowly but surely decorating our little apartment while trying to juggle and very cranky, teething baby and bake a bunch of holiday treats for our friends (which I'll show on a later date). Honestly, I'm too tired to write, so here are some pictures of my home and little video of Sam being a Christmas Goof.

I have these cute little snowmen placed all over. I love these little guys!



My mom bought me this nativtiy set from Mexico. One of a kind, baby!



And after Sam was done gazing at the lights, they went on our tree!
It's not quite finished yet because Craig forgot a whole bunch of 
our ornaments over at his parents place...

 I'm off to do more decorating and baking - Lord willing that Sam won't be a big butt and let me do all the things I hope to accomplish :)




No comments:

Post a Comment