Saturday, December 11, 2010

I may be moving the blog...

Ok, Blogger is being completely ridiculous and I haven't been able to work with it forever weeks now.

At first I thought it was just a glitch and decided to wait it out, but after spending coutless hours Googling for help, talking to other bloggers, nothing is getting better - and I don't know how to fix it!

So I might start working on another blog, close this one down and pretend like Spectacular Scribbles never happened. Ugh, now I have to do that hard part all over again, picking out a new Blog name. Oh well. That's life!

So I will keep you, my fantastic friends and family who keep up with this blog and with my crazy family updated on my new blog and where to find the adventures and stories of Team Bolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment